Us Weekly has affiliate associations, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Skirts? Love they. They’re pretty, they’re fun, they come in different lengths and silhouettes, and they’re a way to elevate your look. The problem, of course, is that you will always need a top to match your skirt.
We love putting two pieces together and creating fashion magic, but it’s not easy! Professional stylists exist for a reason. Finding the right blouse to match your skirt can be difficult. Not only does it have to go with the colors and / or patterns, but the hem has to hit the right spot. Do you need some ideas to match your favorite skirts? We have 21 for you!
21 elegant blouses for all types of skirts
Tops for long skirts
1. Our absolute favorite: Long skirts make a serious statement on their own, so we like to keep things on the clean and elegant side with something like this lace embellishment. asylish mosque!
2. We also love: You can also add a bit of sparkle to your look with this silk blend. Miqieer cami!
3. We cannot forget: Your maxi skirt is most likely flowy, which is why a fitted tank top like this is a bestseller. Lemedy one It’s great to have it on hand!
Tops for midi skirts
4. Our absolute favorite: When we envision a midi skirt, we can easily see it with a fitted, off-the-shoulder top like this one. fuinloth piece!
5. We also love: If you like the modern satin midi skirt look, try something like this MakeMeChic cami with his adorable tie in front!
6. We cannot forget: You can also create a bit of contrast in your aesthetic by grabbing something with distressed details like this SweatyRocks T-shirt!
Tops for miniskirts
7. Our absolute favorite: We’ve always loved a long-sleeved blouse with a miniskirt (more socks if it’s cold out), and this crossover design of this VETIOR top Just level up the look even more!
8. We also love: If your mini skirt is fitted, like a denim skirt, try a piece with more voluminous details, like this puff sleeve. Top Romwe!
9. We cannot forget: On a very hot day, grab something like this halter crop Top CLOZOZ!
Tops for high-waisted skirts
10. Our absolute favorite: You have two main options for high-rise skirts: short tops or tops long enough to tuck inside. Leaving a fancy oversized t-shirt like this Ebifin cap A blouse over a high-waisted waistband would be perfect!
11. We also love: As for crop tops, let’s take them to the next level with this exaggerated bow. NEXLOMOS T-shirt!
12. We cannot forget: If you want something in the middle, you can go for a top that is short and long, like this one that doesn’t match fashionably. SheIn tee!
Tops for low-rise skirts
13. Our absolute favorite: Low-rise skirts require tops that fall just around the hips. This waffle weave MIHOLL tank it is a fantastic choice!
14. We also love: Want to serve up some athletic vibe? How about this floral accent? Adidas t-shirt?
15. We cannot forget: This pretty chiffon Neineiwu top It’s great for disguising things!
Tops for beach skirts
16. Our absolute favorite: If you’re wearing a particularly light, flowy, and breezy skirt on vacation, you’ll want something like this. SweatyRocks Halter Go with her!
17. We also love: Speaking of light weight, how about some bedding? This Amazhiyu tank it is 100% linen and lovely!
18. We cannot forget: You could also go even lighter by opting for a bra as a top to eliminate the extra layer. This lace bandeau Boao good top it’s a solid pick (and it comes in packs of four).
Tops for winter skirts
19. Our absolute favorite: You are going to need sweaters to match your corduroy or wool skirts. We can’t forget how cute this cloud print is Free Valley Jersey it is!
20. We also love: A fitted turtleneck top like this VOBCTY part It will be a perfect choice for snuggling!
21. We cannot forget: This revolving front MakeMeChic sweater It is cropped which makes it so great to match with skirts!
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and the best gifts for everyone in their life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products from manufacturers free of charge for testing. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!