Us Weekly has affiliate associations, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Remember when people used to argue about ripped jeans? “Why would you buy a pair of jeans that are already half destroyed?” It was always confusing for U.S, because the answer seemed obvious. Because they are insanely cool! Also, getting the look is not the kind of simple DIY project that people think it is. Frayed, ripped and worn details from the experts are not easy to create. Royal brands also reinforce the denim so the holes don’t pop all the way up as soon as you take a step.
Anyway, we think more people understand it now. Who could deny the benefits of having some amazing ripped jeans in your wardrobe? You can always grab a pair with your favorite silhouette too, whether you like wide legs, slim legs, or longer. We picked 17 pairs in five super popular styles, so there’s only one thing left to do. Let’s break up!
1. These Annystore skinny jeans they have broken knees, as well as other destroyed patches on the front. Don’t forget the cool fading details!
two. Add even more flair to your look with the black version of these Vibrant skinnies!
3. These blacks Dr. Denim Jeans Revolve’s have distressed knees and some very happy customers.
Wide Leg Jeans
Four. These HDLTE Jeans they are all the rage right now and they are super comfortable.
5. In addition to rips, these utcoco jeans has an acid wash inspired design.
6. We’re feeling full 90s vibes from these skyscrapers Genleck Jeans!
7. The details of the patches worn on these J.Crew Jeans is very good. We could never do that ourselves!
8. We clicked on this pair of SweatyRocks Jeans so fast. 80s street style vibes around here!
9. The asymmetrical designs of the rips in these cutouts Resfeber Jeans It will make everyone compliment your style!
10. These HDLTE Jeans Go for a “more the merrier” approach with rips from mid-thigh to just below the knee.
eleven. You can’t go wrong with a couple of Levi’s straight cropped jeans!
12. If you just like a little heartbreak, a pair like these Silver Jeans Co. it could be perfect!
13. This Nice pair of threads it’s another option if you just want some broken touches.
14. The flares are back in a big way, and these shengfan jeans They are here to help you make a style statement!
fifteen. If you like your highlight to be a little more subtle, check out these popular Sidefeel Jeans!
sixteen. Let’s have even more fun with these camos SHINFY Jeans!
17. For a truly unique look, check out these congluoki jeans. The hems look like flared skirts!
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and the best gifts for everyone in their life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products from manufacturers free of charge for testing. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!