Us Weekly has affiliate associations, so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s almost time! Amazon Prime Day 2021 is fast approaching, and we are so, so ready. Whether you need to spruce up your wardrobe, redecorate your home, shop for some new tech accessories, revamp your skincare routine, etc., this is going to be a shopping event you don’t want to miss!
What is Prime Day?
Prime Day is actually a two-day shopping event exclusively on Amazon. If you’re signed up for Amazon Prime, like most of us, you’ll find some of the lowest prices of the year for these two days. It’s not too late to register if you want to participate in the main offers that are coming. All kinds of brands and categories join in the fun!
When is Prime Day?
Prime Day will begin at midnight PDT on June 21, 2021 and will end on June 22, 2021. However, be aware that some brands start their sales a little earlier!
What can we expect this year?
This year, you’ll find deals on everything from big-name brands to new discoveries. Amazon also offers a $ 10 Prime Day credit for members who spend $ 10 on products from select small businesses from now until June 20. And of course, anything you buy on Prime will have fast, free shipping! Want to see some specific selections? Go!
- Echo Dot: Save 50% on a bundle of two coded Echo Dot smart speaker devices PDDOT2PK!
- Echo Auto: Save 70% on this hands-free Alexa device that you can connect to your car!
- Echo: Save 40% on this iconic smart home hub with code ECHOPRIME!
- Echo Buds with Wireless Charging Pad (Wireless Charging): Save $ 40 On These Noise Canceling Headphones!
- Halo band: This subtle little bracelet measures your movement, heart rate, sleep time, workouts and more. Save 30% on the Winter + Silver Midband!
- Luna controller: Save up to 30% on this high-performance controller designed for Luna, Amazon’s cloud gaming service!
Save on select vacuums, air purifiers, irons, steamers, fans, and dehumidifiers from the following brands:
Looking for more? Don’t forget to check all Amazon Daily Deals for more great finds!
This post is brought to you by the Us Weekly Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and the best gifts for everyone in their life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products from manufacturers free of charge for testing. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!