Ready for round 2? With Chris Harrison making his Bachelor Nation exit permanent, Tayshia adams Y Kaitlyn bristowe are evaluating their plans to host another season of High school.
“I mean, we had a lot of fun,” said Bristowe, 35m exclusively Us weekly during a joint interview with Adams, 30, when asked if they would return to Michelle Youngthe upcoming season 18 of the ABC series.
The “Click Bait” host chimed in: “Great fun and if the opportunity presented itself, we would be there.”
Bristowe gushed, “Hand in hand!”
The network turned to former single women to guide Katie thurstonin March after Harrison, 49, walked away from his role amid controversy surrounding his apparent season 25 defense. Rachael kirkconnell. Although Thurston, 30, has said in several interviews that he was unaware of the Perfect handwriting author too well after passing through Matt james‘season, she credits the two women with keeping her from leaving the show.
“At the time, I was at my lowest ebb and I really wanted to leave,” said the bank’s former marketing manager. U.S before the June 7 premiere. “And if it weren’t for the amazing women who have been single before helping me navigate that, I probably would have. For that, I am very grateful for all of them. “
According to Thurston, both Bristowe and Adams had a lot of knowledge to share.
“They gave me different advice, but [both pieces of advice] highlight. Kaitlyn said, ‘Don’t fall in love with someone the first night, be open,’ ”she said. U.S. “And then Tayshia was the one who said, you know, ‘Surrender to the process. Trust the journey. ‘
Hours after Thurston’s journey began, U.S confirmed that Harrison reached an agreement with Warner Horizon and ABC Entertainment.
“Chris Harrison steps aside as host of The Bachelor franchise. We are grateful for his many contributions over the past 20 years and we wish him all the best on his new journey, ”the production team said in a statement on June 8.
Harrison, who twice apologized for his words about Kirkconnell’s racially insensitive past, previously said in Good morning america he wanted to get back to work.
“I plan to go back and I want to go back,” he said in early March. “And I think this franchise can be an important beacon of change. I know that I feel the change, not only me, but many others. And we are excited and willing to do the work to show that progress. This interview is not the goal. There is much more work to be done. And I’m excited to be a part of that change. “
However, after his permanent departure, he shared on Instagram: “I’ve had a really amazing career hosting The Bachelor franchise and now I’m excited to start a new chapter. I am very grateful to the Bachelor Nation for all the memories we have created together. As my two-decade journey ends, the friendships I have made will last a lifetime. “
ABC is currently casting contestants for Young’s season of High school, which will air in the fall.